Now Hiring in Conroe Tx, Spring Tx, The Woodlands Tx, Tomball Tx, Magnolia Tx, Cypress Tx
My Coupon Monkey is an emerging leader in the Direct Marketing industry with a history of success. Join a great team and enjoy the freedom of setting your own appointments, being out in the field, and working from home.
Our Sales Staff earns one of the highest commissions rates anywhere. Our Sales Staff is considered a high value priority and therefore this fully commissioned based position boasts up to 25% commissions per sale. Our Sales Staff is our single greatest investment and asset at My Coupon Monkey. Our top dollar commissions are proof positive we want to recruit and keep our staff long term.
These commissions are also residual in nature where appropriate. Thus, if a client agrees to a monthly payment our sales staff receives a monthly commission for as long as the sales person is employed and the customer continues to pay. This means a book of business can be achieved to provide a highly attractive cumulative and growing base pay. This base pay significantly lessons the pressures typically associated with sales making our sales staff the most comfortable in the industry. A happy Sales Advertising & Marketing Accounts Manager is an effective one.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, advertising agents had average yearly earnings of $124,850 in 2015. Your income will depend in large part on commission (an amount of money you earn that’s often based on how much you sell). In other words, the more you sell the more you’ll earn. http://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/advertising-promotions-and-marketing-managers.htm
Your job will primarily consist of prospecting, presenting, and closing advertising sales for My Coupon Monkey. The position includes a minimum of 5 days per week prospecting and selling My Coupon Monkey advertising to local business owners. In addition, the position requires relationship building and servicing new and existing clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Execute the My Coupon Monkey Selling System in the field.
• 60 to 80% prospecting, presenting, and closing sales with direct marketing advertising prospects.
• Complete all required field reports on a weekly basis.
• Collect all outstanding accounts receivables and current deposits.
• Review customer proofs for accuracy and overall design quality.
• Attend all required sales meetings and training classes.
• Perform special projects as needed.
Education & Experience
• College degree desirable but not necessary with comparable sales experience.
• Advertising sales experience a plus.
• 3 years experience selling to small, independent business owners is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Traits & Abilities
• Extensive prospecting and cold calling skills.
• Quantifiable consultative sales success.
• Strong communication skills.
• Quality customer service understanding and skills.
• Self starter who works well independently.
• Desire for compensation to be based on results.
• Results-oriented seller who can deliver excellent results in a fast-paced environment. Proven track record of initiative and follow through that has generated proven revenue growth in a previous sales role.
• Strategic thinker with exceptional analytical skills and “out of the box” thinking. The ideal candidate can point to market strategies they helped develop or implemented that showed profitability growth or produced a customer/revenue base within a competitive environment.
• Flexibility – possess an understanding that circumstances sometimes change rapidly or other times slowly and demonstrate the ability to adapt accordingly.
• Resourceful – exercise patience as needed and demonstrate effective problem solving ability.
• Self-confidence – knows what needs to be done to build a viable business using the fundamental principles of good sales skills.
• Humility and Charisma — recognizes their skill set while respecting the opinions of each member of the team, encourages a strong foundation for a cohesive sales team, and leads by example.
An emerging leader in Direct Marketing with a history of success, My Coupon Monkey connects local businesses to new customers every day. Our coupons are broadcast twice monthly to our consumer lists, are available online to print, or save to iPhone, iPad and Android devices. We bring consumers different ways to save and connect them to local businesses in their area.
Apply by sending resume with cover letter via email: email@example.com.